You can find the online guide here to help plan your visit: Online Tasting Guide and Map.
Please keep in mind that this is just the top 9 things I found when perusing the booklet, I'm sure there will be plenty of other surprises we find as we wonder around tomorrow. Let me know in the comments if I missed anything!
1. Live blogging the event tomorrow. This should be quite a bit of fun and make the quick wrap up easier on myself this year. You can follow it on our blog. I'll be twittering and Michelle will be moblogging.
2. Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana Wineries. This year the following wineries will be representing:
3. Maryhill Winery (Booth 2). A nice selection of a few wines that Michelle got a chance to taste a few weeks ago and has been raving about.
4. Four Vines (Booth 20). This was on my list as one the the must stops last year and I happy to get a chance to try the 2006 vintages.
5. Reininger/Helix Winery (Booth 22). Another winery Michelle has talked about for the last few weeks and also not currently in our regular haunts.
6. Meeker Vineyard (Booth 37) had one of the nice balanced Chardonnays that I really enjoyed last year and I look forward to trying their 2005 this year.
8. Dry Creek Vineyard (Booth 117) is a favorite of mine. Another participant in the WBC last year and their Fume Blanc was served at one of the dinners. The Dry Creek appellation is one of those places in America that has a consistent taste from all the different wineries I have visited. If you have never tried them, I recommend using this opportunity to do so as they are available in the area.
9. Rounding out the evening with the Chocolate Amore from Trentadue Winery (Booth 113). This was a favorite of Michelle a few years back and is something to be enjoyed with it's rich choclate flavors that coat both the glass and palate. Drink it last though.
Wine Competitions Wine Book Club (WBC) Wine Judging Reviews Readings Whiskey Watch France Games Weblogs Wine Clubs Books RIP Repost WBW #65 Wine Glossary Wine Maps TasteCamp Web/Tech Marketing Uncategorized Legislation Recipes Florida Recession Wine Meet the Winemaker Greatest Hits Drink Pink! (BCRF) Holiday Current Affairs Television Spirits Photos Wine Shop Wednesday Contests Scotch & Whiskey History Disney Wine Tech Food and Wine Pairings Mad Men Monday Guest Writers Pop Culture Food and Drink Wine Blogs Knowledge Entertainment Dinner and Drinks Life Charity Benefits News Beer-Guy.net Special Events Beer WBW Local Wineries Cocktails Wine Shops Restaurants Travel Wineries Wine Notes Wine Events Weekly Cincinnati Wine Events Wine Misc Local Tastings Cincinnati