Tired of all the crazy shopping and sales? Still stuffed from Thanksgiving? Give yourself a gift and try to win a DVD copy of Blood Into Wine and the book, Adventures in Wine: True Stories of Vineyards and Vintages Around the World.
What do you have to do to win this time? Simple. You just need to share! In the comments section, tell us about your favorite wine for the holiday season. Whether a type of wine (ie, cabernet sauvignon) or a specific label (ie, Chandon Sparkling Wine), tell us what it is and why you enjoy it this time of year.
So, here are the rules for this go-round:
Enter a comment sharing your favorite wine for the holidays and why you enjoy it this time of year.
I’ll leave the comments section open through 11:55 pm EST, Saturday, Dec 4. Any comments entered after that point (in case I’m not awake to close the comments) will not be entered in the contest. On Monday, Dec 6, I’ll use Random.org to select the number of the winning comment. It will be totally random and is only valid if the winner meets the following conditions:
1. You leave an actual comment on this post and do NOT email me. I’m literally buried in email I haven’t answered from months ago. That’s how many emails I get. I know you folks prefer to email rather than comment, but I need you to use the comments section, okay?
2. When you fill out the comment form, please leave a valid name in the correct field, not a user name. Please don’t make me send an email to wineloverboy2506 or some such thing. I won’t do it. I’d much rather email Dear Emily, You won!
3. When you fill out the comment form, you must include a valid email address that you actually check. I’ll post the name and comment number of the winner on Sunday, but I still need to contact you to negotiate a way to get this DVD to you.
4. You only enter one time, one comment per person.
5. Just a reminder about our Comments policy – in particular, the part about being excellent to each other. If I think you’re being rude to another commenter, I will delete you.
Wine Competitions Wine Book Club (WBC) Wine Judging Reviews Readings Whiskey Watch France Games Weblogs Wine Clubs Books RIP Repost WBW #65 Wine Glossary Wine Maps TasteCamp Web/Tech Marketing Uncategorized Legislation Recipes Florida Recession Wine Meet the Winemaker Greatest Hits Drink Pink! (BCRF) Holiday Current Affairs Television Spirits Photos Wine Shop Wednesday Contests Scotch & Whiskey History Disney Wine Tech Food and Wine Pairings Mad Men Monday Guest Writers Pop Culture Food and Drink Wine Blogs Knowledge Entertainment Dinner and Drinks Life Charity Benefits News Beer-Guy.net Special Events Beer WBW Local Wineries Cocktails Wine Shops Restaurants Travel Wineries Wine Notes Wine Events Weekly Cincinnati Wine Events Wine Misc Local Tastings Cincinnati